The summer transfer window was unlike any other; Take a look at all the important offers and Check out how we were rated the biggest signings. And just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors don’t get any further. Here are the latest rumors and speculation.
TOP STORY: Xavi watches Coman at Camp Nou
It is reported that the Blaugrana have asked FC Bayern France the availability of the national player, and the Bundesliga club is open to transfer offers, but excludes the possibility of a loan agreement.
This could be problematic for Barca as they are limited in terms of the offer of fees and salary packages, but the 25-year-old winger wants to leave the Bundesliga despite Bayern offering him a contract extension that expires in the summer of 2023.
And if a deal doesn’t come off in January, the La Liga club could wait until the end of the season to negotiate a discount in the final year of their deal.
– Football insider announced that Dean Smith will be targeting a striker as one of his first signings as manager of Norwich City. It is reported that the Canary Islands will target a player with proven Premier League quality to end the difficult start of the season and only take five points from their first 11 games.
– Marseille are eager to acquire Alexis Sanchez‘s services next summer as he continues to be pushed towards the exit door Internazionale. Corresponding Le 10 sport, Marseille coach Jorge Sampaoli wants the chance that Chile Man to move to Ligue 1. The 32-year-old striker earns € 7m per season, which could be a stumbling block for the French club if they can’t persuade him to cut his salary.
– AC Milan observe the situation of Bordeaux midfield player Jean Onana, corresponding Calciomercato. The Serie A club are considering replacing the 21-year-old midfielder who could be a future successor as he prepares for allegedly imminent departure from Franck Kessie. Cameroon National player Onana has scored two goals and prepared one in Ligue 1 so far this season.
– Corinthians will ask for $ 12 million if they are to part with them Joao Victor, writes Ekrem Konur. The 23-year-old center-back has been put on the radar of several European teams after playing a leading role in the Brazilian top division in an impressive season, helping his team to a top 5 result while conceding less than one Goal per game.
– Liverpool Coach Jürgen Klopp has ruled out an exit Neco Williams despite talks about a possible loan exchange in January. Speak at a press conference before the game against arsenal, as quoted by the mirrorhe said, “We really have a shortage of players. The last thing I think about is who could be loaned out in the winter. So I think it makes perfect sense for Neco to develop here every day.”