The summer transfer window was unlike any other; Take a look at all the important offers and Check out how we were rated the biggest signings. And just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors don’t get any further. Here are the latest rumors and speculation.
TOP STORY: Barca and Liverpool for Pulisic
Both sides should stand up for the United States Star, with the Blues preferring a move to Spain over a rival in the Premier League.
However, the LaLiga club is currently unable to make an offer financially. If possible, the new boss Xavi Hernandez should be able to make an offer in 2023, with a potential swap deal on the table.
Chelsea have reportedly asked in excess of € 50m if they want to negotiate a Pulisic move from Stamford Bridge.
Liverpool coach Jürgen Klopp knows the 23-year-old from his tenure Borussia Dortmund and the report claims he was interested in the winger in 2019 but lost to the current Premier League leaders.
Pulisic has struggled with injuries so far this season and missed most of the start of the season. He contracted an ankle in September and with his currently unable to hold a first-team position the Blues should be ready to move him on if the clubs match their rating.
– real Madrid are interested in Manchester city Borrower Pedro Porro, Reports Mundo Deportivo. The 22-year-old is on loan to the Portuguese team for two seasons Athletic and he reportedly impressed Blancos Hierarchy. However, Sporting reportedly have the option to make the loan deal permanent.
– Atletico Madrid are one of several sides that weigh a move Benfica striker Darwin Nunez. Corresponding Calciomercato, the Uruguay The international will be a key figure next summer, with La Liga club Atletico paying special attention to the 22-year-old.
– Chelsea have set a £ 14million value for midfielder move Ross Barkley in January, says journalist Ekrem Konur. The 27-year-old is believed to be able to leave the club in the coming months Newcastle, Leeds and Burnley everyone is said to be interested in a transfer for the playmaker.
– Manchester united are aiming for a free transfer in the form of the Barcelona player Ousmane Dembele, corresponding El Nacional. The winger left the contract at the end of the season and will be able to negotiate contracts with clubs abroad in January.
– Liverpool, Leicester and monitor Newcastle Olympiacos wonder child Aguibou Camarareports the Sun. The 20-year-old has impressed since moving from Lille, with the versatile midfielder providing a useful option throughout midfield and outside of it.