The summer transfer window was unlike any other; Take a look at all the important offers and Check out how we were rated the biggest signings. And just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors don’t get any further. Here are the latest rumors and speculation.
TOP STORY: Pogba arouses interest despite being injured
the France is international injured for up to 10 weeks and would be available as a free agent when his contract with the Red Devils ends in the summer of 2022, but there are also suggestions that he could leave in January.
The first name mentioned is the giant of his homeland, Paris St. Germainwho want to add another big name to their roster.
This is followed by a reference to real Madridwho had been talking about Pogba for a long time, declared that both Florentino Perez and Carlo Ancelotti want to sign the midfielder.
Finally, his former club should be mentioned, JuventusAgent Mino Raiola will have a meeting with in the coming days.
It is stated that this would be a tough business for the old lady due to Pogba’s income of £ 15 million per season.
– Antonio Conte is in the mood for Tottenham Hotspur to sign Real Madrid Gareth Baleas reported by El Nacional. The Italian has turned down the idea of signing the Welshman’s teammate Eden Hazard, instead focused on a return to north London for the 32-year-old.
– AC Milan are interested in signing the 17-year-old fury striker Mohamed-Ali Choas reported by L’Equipe. That comes with Atletico Madrid and Chelsea among the teams that have already expressed their interest in the French U21 international who scores two goals in Ligue 1. Given Angers’ financial health and Cho’s contract ending in 2023, it is believed the teen could be leaving in the summer.
– Alexander Nübel is in the first year of an expected two-year bond of Bayern Munich to AS Monaco. While there is a chance the goalkeeper could return to Bayern earlier, the expectation is that this won’t happen and he doesn’t seem to feel like sitting on the bench. In conversation with kickerHe said, “What I can’t imagine anymore is coming back and not getting any more games.”
– Internazionale are working on the contract of Federico Dimarco, whose current deal expires in 2023, reports Calciomercato. The 24-year-old is to be offered a contract until 2026 with a significant increase in salary.
– Dean Smith agreed a deal than to take over Norwich City Manager and its unveiling is expected to take place on Monday, as reported Guardian. This would replace the late Daniel Farke within a week of his own release Aston Villawhile his first game as in charge against Southampton.